IJOCP will be accepting Conference abstracts of conference held from Jan 2012. Abstracts of conferences held before that are not accepted. For any query on this point please contact email@example.com
|For Conference Organisers|
If you are interested in published your conference proceedings with us please write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A consent letter will be send to you which will be required to be signed and returned to us. The conference proceedings will be required to be submitted in word file containing all the abstracts with details of authors and their affiliation. Please send abstracts for all free papers, special session, orations, plenary lectures, symposiums, workshops, special sessions, guest lectures and also posters. A conference presentation can also be submitted with the power point presentation and videos if available. Please send details of organising committee, specifically conference chairman/president, conference organising secretary, scientific chairman/committee and final brochure of the conference program. If soft copy of the abstract book is available, please send it to us along with the abstracts. Any information on awards or medals won in the conference can also be intimated and we can actually put it up on the website as Best paper award winner or gold medal winner.
|How do I apply to Include proceedings of my Conference / Workshop in IJOCP for my proceedings?|
The Procedure is fast and straightforward:
- Download and complete a Proceedings Questionnaire. [Click Here]
- Return the completed questionnaire to email@example.com
- We will review your conference details and write back to you.
We provide each conference with an individual Issue based on the quantities and requirements detailed within the Proceedings Questionnaire.
|For Individual Author|
For individual surgeons who wish to publsh their abstracts in IJOCP, the first step will be to check if their conference is already listed on IJOCP [or in the coming soon list]. If it is not listed, you can request your conference organisers to please contact us for listing of the conference. If the organisers are reluctant to do that, individual surgeons can also publish their abstracts directly with IJOCP. For this following things are needed, word file of the abstracts with author and co-author details [names and affiliation with email id of corresponding author], certificate of presentation from the conference and if possible ppt or pdf of the presentation [not compulsory] Please send these details directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Important Note: Publication in this Journal will not prevent you from publishing the entire work in paper format to any other Journal. Thus you can always publish your full article in any other journal and may also quote the presentation.|
Please submit you presentation with a copy of conference certificate and authors approval to email@example.com
Why Publish with IJOCP
1. This will be a permanent site where conference abstracts and details of conference (organizers, society and complete program) can be found years after the conference website is closed.
2. Abstracts published here will be indexed in online indexes and will make it easy to find authors published proceedings
3. Although the abstracts are published, it does not prevent authors from publishing the whole article in another journal
4. Powerpoint, videos etc can also be added to the conference proceedings
5. Authors whose abstract are published in IJOCP, will be given a publication certificate [on-demand only]